Before taking any decision regarding your MBBS admission in Abroad, take a look at some interesting and important facts about Astana Medical University. As we know Kazakhstan has become a prime location for every medical aspirant, so let us make you aware why it has happened. Take a look at the recognition and the accreditations university has. And know the city, Astana:
Let’s the Know the City
Astana Medical University is situated in Astana City which is the capital city of Kazakhstan. This beautiful city is located on the banks of Ishim River.
Astana is a renowned place for futuristic buildings, sky scrapers, hotels and the climate of course. It is the second coldest city in the world where the temperature ranges from 20°c to 25°c normally.
The climate of the city have continental affect with warm summers and cold winters. The mode of transportation is quite convenient as Astana offers a wide range of options for travelling includes railways, air and roads. The population is not at all dense as only 1,029,556 people lives here.
Major Tourist Places in Astana
Museum of the First President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
Palace of Peace and Reconciliation
Khan Shatyr Entertainment Center
Hazrat Sultan Mosque
Monument Kazakh Eli
Ak Orda Presidential Palace
Astana Medical University : Accreditations and Recognitions
✓. Accredited and Recognized from the National Medical Commission (NMC)
✓. Recognized from the World Health Organization (WHO)
✓. Affiliated from the Ministry of Education and Science of Kazakhstan.
So after taking admission in any college comes the chaos related to living conditions, security, food availability and hostel facilities. These four major requirements affect the performance of a candidate predominantly in the entire semester. However, Kazakhstan stands out in providing world class facilities, Infrastructure and basic amenities required by every student during his/her study period. Let’s have a look at some of the them:
Hostel and Accommodation Facilities
- Top class facilities and hostel rooms are provided at the Astana Medical University in Kazakhstan.
- Separate wings of boys and girls with a sharing basis with attached washrooms.
- 24*7*365 availability of food in the hostel system.
- The University has 3 Indian hostels providing food three times a day.
- Hostel rooms are provided with free Wi-Fi connections.
- The hostel management assures the security of students.
- Nearby grocery stores, sports complexes, cafes, gardens, walking fields are available.
- Regular water supply is available in the hostel rooms.
- Centralized heating system is provided in the hostel rooms.
Living Cost in Astana
Approx Range in USD: 58.33 USD
Approx Range in RS: 4,083.33 INR
Approx Range in USD: 168 USD
Approx Range in RS: 11,760 INR
Approx Range in USD: 12 USD
Approx Range in RS: 840 INR