MBBS in Kazakhstan now a days is an attractive option for medical aspirants. According to multiple sources, Kazakhstan is a huge relief for all those who wishes to opt for MBBS in Kazakhstan. For instance, it offers medical education in fair and affordable prices. It, therefore is an attractive option for students of all countries in the world.
Kazakhstan is a blooming destination for students aspiring and pursuing MBBS education in this region. It is the wealthiest and the most significant nations with “Stans” as it’s nickname. According to history, it is among one of the most culturally diverse countries of the world. As per 2009 census, about 63% people of Kazakhstan were Kazakhs.
Kazakhstan, is a Central Asian nation and a previous Soviet Republic. However, it reaches out from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai mountains. In addition, its eastern outskirts with China and Russia. Its largest city is Almata, is a long-standing exchanging center point. Above all, Kazakhstan is authoritatively a fair, mainstream, unitary, protected republic with a different social legacy. For instance, it shares border with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan.
- The landscape of Kazakhstan incorporates flatlands, steppe, taiga, shake ravines, slopes, deltas, snow-topped mountains, and deserts.
- Given its huge land territory, its populace thickness is less, at under 6 individuals for every square kilometer.
- The capital is Astana, where it was moved in 1997 from Almaty, the nation’s biggest city.
- Kazakhstan has an extreme continental climate, with warm summers and cold winters.
- Though Islam is the largest religion (about 70%) in the Kazakhstan yet the religious expression is quite fair in the country.
- Establishment of the Full Freedom of Religion led to an increase of religious activities of all faiths.
- Religious Groups in Kazakhstan are Judaism, the Baháʼí Faith, Hinduism, Buddhism, and The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.