Courses Offered at Semey State Medical University
There are absolutely several courses offered at Semey State Medical University as compared to any other Institute. There are total of 16 full-time courses offered to students for MBBS. These are Pharmacology, Public Health, Hygienic Discipline, Biochemistry, Stomatology, Chemistry Discipline, Anatomy, Forensic Medicine, Neurology, Psychiatry, Infectious diseases, Pediatrics and Obstetrics.
MBBS Duration at Semey State Medical University
- The Duration of MBBS Course at Semey State Medical University is 5 years.
- MBBS program is taught in English, Russian and Kazakh language. Candidates can opt any one of the language for the study.
- Students are provided with theoretical as well as practical knowledge, experience and skills.
- The quality of education is very high and is maintained by the well-qualified teachers.
- After the ending the MBBS Course at Semey State Medical University, one year Internship is what every student undergoes there.
MBBS Syllabus at Semey State Medical University
1st Semester: Anatomy
2nd Semester: Anatomy & Histology
- Clinical Subjects and Clinical Postings
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
FMGE Performance of Semey State Medical University
Find the number of students who have appeared, passed and their passing percentage in the FMGE examination:
Name of University: Semey State Medical University
Total Pass: 37
Pass %: 27.61%
Students who are willing to pursue their respective careers in MBBS from Semey State Medical University, Kazakhstan need to obtain study visa before travelling:
- A letter from the respective university/school should be provided in which enrollment number is confirmed.
- Copy of passport main page.
- The students must have a valid passport which is valid for at least 3 months longer than the requested validity of the visa and it should have at least one blank page for visa.
- A completed visa application form.
- A letter of request must be submitted by the students to the Consular Section of the Embassy of Kazakhstan to issue a visa.
- One passport size photo of the student, which should be stapled or stuck at the appropriate place on the application form. Students should please see the instructions related to photos carefully.
Hostel and Accommodation
- The hostel is situated within the 200m campus of the university and students can reach the university within 15 minutes.
- The hostel is a 5-floor building which comprises of common floor, sports arena and laundry space.
- Students from different countries create a conducive environment and a healthy interactive space.
- The whole of hostel building is under CCTV surveillance which keeps students under observation 24*7.
- Hostel rooms are well furnished and comfortable at Semey State Medical University.
- Hostel also has a spacious and vast Library. It consists of various collections of books for research and study purposes.
- The cafeteria provides tasty, healthy and fresh food to the students. Indian food is available at Semey State Medical University.
- The university also encourages sports activities such as volleyball, football, cricket and basketball etc. at the hostel campus.
- Institute has separate hostels for boys and girls.
- Availability of emergency doctors and Indian wardens round the clock.
- Hostel rooms are hygienic as the cleaning services are provided from time to time.
- Hostel rooms have twin sharing with attached washrooms.
- Indian food is available in the hostel premises.
- The high speed of the internet will be there round the clock.
- Nearby grocery shops, cafes, and sports clubs are available.
- The centralized heating system is provided in hostel rooms.
Living Cost at Semey
Approx. Range in USD: 19.66 USD
Approx. Range in RS: 1,376.2 Rs
Approx. Range in USD: 352.2 USD
Approx. Range in RS: 25,950