MBBS in Kazakhstan is for those who are willing to pursue medical in affordable prices. Well, it is not possible for every student to afford a high tuition fees and extra donations. In contrast to universities in Kazakhstan, Indian Institutions are far more expensive for MBBS. In conclusion, due to high donations and tuition fees, attraction for Indian institutes for MBBS have reduced.
However, medical colleges in Kazakhstan is providing far better medical education, world class amenities and great infrastructure campus at affordable prices. Hostel and food facility are extraordinary. The education system in Kazakhstan has managed to attract students across the globe every year.
MBBS in Kazakhstan – Quick Takes
Min. Fees Expenses : Rs. 16 Lakh for 5 Years
NEET Qualification : Necessary and Mandatory
Admission Model : First Come First Get
Top Rated University : Kazakh National Medical University
Lowest Fee University : West Kazakh Medical University
All India Students Helpline : +91 9999 599 636
Features for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Direct Admissions
- Admission in 12 top government universities
- NMC approved medical colleges
- English as the medium of instruction
- No donation/Capitation fee
- 100 % Visa Guarantee
- Cost of Living in Kazakhstan is Rs. 5 – 10 Thousands/Month
- Course Duration is 6 (including 1 year internship)
- Medium of Teaching is English
- Universities Recognition – WHO, NMC
MBBS in Kazakhstan : Eligibility Criteria
- Min 50% in PCB in Class 12
- Min age should be 17 years on 31st December 2020.
- Valid NEET score card showing candidate has qualified NEET
- A working Passport is a must.
Benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Affordable tuition fee structure.
- Best Teacher – Student Ratio
- The curriculum designed as per the international standard.
- Globally recognized medical degree.
- Offer high quality education and cheaper fees.
- Listed in World Directory of Medical Colleges.
- No donation & capitation fees to get MBBS seat in best medical universities.
- No IELTS & TOEFL.
- After completing MBBS course from Kazakhstan medical universities, students are eligible to practice in any part of the world.
- All medical universities use modern technology and infrastructure.
- Cost of living in Kazakhstan is very cheap as compared to others countries in Europe.
- Tuition fee and accommodation fees are affordable.
Top Universities for MBBS in Kazakhstan
- Karaganda State Medical University
- Semey State Medical University
- West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University
- Kazakh Russian Medical University
- Shymkent State Medical University
- South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
Leave A Comment