This is why Indian students should study MBBS in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan has best MBBS studies.
If you dream of becoming an MBBS Doctor from a top medical university then you are in the right place. Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the best options for Indian students who want to do MBBS abroad as MBBS in Kazakhstan duration is only 5 years. It directly saves 1 year for medical students and that year can be helpful for students pursuing an internship or careers during that year. Apart from this, there are many reasons to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. In addition, the weather conditions in Kazakhstan are favorable.
THE BENEFITS OF LEARNING MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN FOR INDIA STUDENTS 2020
1. Approved by MCI and WHO: Kazakh National Medical University, Al Farabi State Medical University, and other medical universities in Kazakhstan are accredited by MCI, WHO and recognized by UNESCO. Due to international recognition, it is easier for students to get internships or jobs in top hospitals around the world.
2. 5 years MBBS Course: The length of the MBBS course in Kazakhstan is only 5 years which attracts the majority of Indian students to study medicine in Kazakhstan as it saves their 1 year. Most Universities from different countries offer 6-year MBBS courses. In 1 year, a student can pursue a career or participate in clinical practice under the guidance of doctors.
3. No Contribution or Counting Important: As mentioned earlier, in addition to the annual payment, the private institutions of India still have a large amount of donations or capital fees. This is not the case with medical universities in Kazakhstan. Most MBBS colleges in Kazakhstan have no donations or accounting fees. Tuition fees for medical schools in Kazakhstan are significantly lower than those of Indian private universities in rupee. MBBS in Kazakhstan currency structure is affordable for students.
4. Access to MCI Training: MCI Coaching is offered to University students. Students receive MCI exam training training to make it easier for Indian students to qualify for MCI Tests and to be able to practice in India at no additional cost.
5. World-class infrastructure: All Kazakhstan campuses have state-of-the-art hospital facilities and modern equipment. For example, MBBS study in Kazakhstan will be very productive, as most universities in Kazakhstan are state-of-the-art. Classes-Classrooms of most Kazakhstan universities have full air-conditioner and smart classrooms.
6. Type of course: The curriculum is English language which makes it easy for Indian students to complete their doctoral studies in Kazakhstan and study appropriately.
7. Highly Qualified Faculty: The Faculty of Universities in Kazakhstan is highly qualified and experienced and aims to provide practical information to medical students. They help students to solve their doubts in a very supportive way.
8. Affordable tuition fees: Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is cheaper compared to other countries. The average cost of studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is about $ 4,000 a year. The cost of living is also affordable. We estimate that in order to pay for a stay in Kazakhstan, the minimum monthly fee is between $ 200 and $ 300.
9. Simple Entry Process: The admission process in Kazakhstan is very simple. The candidate must meet the eligibility criteria for admission to Kazakhstan’s top medical universities. If the candidate is accompanied by MBBS advisors abroad it is easier for them to be admitted to the top medical University of Kazakhstan.
10. Indian Food Availability: The availability of Indian restaurant at many medical universities in Kazakhstan makes it easy for Indian students to get acquainted with Kazakhstan easily. In addition, there are many Indian restaurants in Kazakhstan, Almaty that cater to the need for Indian food by Indian students.
11. International Qualification Recognition: The degrees offered by the Medical Universities of Kazakhstan are internationally recognized. It is easier for students to find jobs in top hospitals around the world. Students can now get admission to hospitals of their choice and their preferences in India and abroad.
When we compare the climate of Kazakhstan with India, the climate of Kazakhstan is very different. The country has a wide variety of climates that vary from place to place. The average winter temperature is about 20 degrees Fahrenheit [20 ° C] (-4.0 ° F) while in summer it can rise as high as 32 degrees Celsius or (86 ° Fahrenheit). Each house has a built-in heating system that makes it easier for people to stay indoors.
QUALIFIED WAY TO LEARN MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN:
1. The applicant has completed his 12th class of science as a bio broadcaster as a compulsory subject.
2. A student must have a minimum mark of 50% in total in three subjects (PCB) Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
3. The student must have a NEET-UG qualified year of certification. (Necessary to qualify for National Entrance Cum to consider MBBS abroad).
4. Applicant covering 16 years of year of Import.
5. The learner has a valid passport.
6. The applicant does not suffer from any infectious diseases such as HIV Aids, tuberculosis, etc.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE TO STUDY MBBS IN KAZAKHSTAN:
1. Contact one of our senior instructors, plan your application process.
2. Complete the application form for us, submit important documents.
3. Once the college has approved the application, you will receive a letter confirming us.
4. Next, present your ID to our visa office, do not insist that we do so.
5. Upon receipt of the visa, we will provide the travel and date data.
6. When the student arrives in Kazakhstan, you will be provided with a van and all assistance.